The Master of Business Administration program educates people to become management experts and top managers.
I. General Education
II. Professional education knowledge
General management knowledge
Advanced strategy management
Advanced operation management
Advanced quality management
Strategic human resource management
Minor Education (Compulsory) Specialized management knowledge (compulsory):
Advanced marketing strategy
Advanced finance for managers
Strategic management accounting
Minor Education (Choose 15 credits)
Specialized management knowledge (elective, 15 TC )
Advanced strategy implementation
Enterprise risk management
Critical thinking and problem solving
Strategic corporate social responsibility
Innovation and creativity management
III. Internship, Project and Thesis
Assignment: Diagnostics of business problems
Seminar: Practical business projects
Graduates from MBA (applied orientation) attain the following learning outcomes:
Autonomy and Responsibility
Top managers in administrative functions and business organizations, sush as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Chief Operation Officer (COO)
The CEO is responsible for the smooth running of the company, and is ultimately responsible for any failings too.
– Responsible for planning and general strategic directions for the company.
– Determine the company’s strategy and ensure it is moving in the right direction at all times.
– Operating and taking responsibility for the entire operation of the company.
– Ensure the company’s current and future goals are met as expected by management in terms of sales growth, profitability, product quality, talent development and other activities of the departments.
Middle managers or experts at strategic or functional management such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human resources, Purchasing Manager, Quality Assurance
– A functional manager is the head of a company’s functional department, in charge of overseeing and directing functional strategies that contribute to the overall goals of the business. They lead the employees in the department to achieve the desired goals.
– An expert is a competent specialist in charge of implementing the professional practices.
Small Business Owner
– Start their own businesses on their own, make a positive difference and be successful.
– Deploying start-up projects from ideas of individuals, teams/group.
– Fundraiser and Development Officer, Implementing communication and marketing projects.
Government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Management consultants or public management specialists or heads of administration – general department of government or non-government organizations.
– The head of Administration – General Department is the person directly responsible for the overall administrative issues, personnel, logistics, general statistics of the organization, information assurance which are accurate, complete, stable, transparent and efficient.
– The specialists are those to be assigned to work for the Board of Directors; to coordinate closely with members of the Board of Directors, with the heads of departments, and with other staff in order to achieve organizational goals.