Organization: International Business Development
- Manage and promote new international markets, new sales activities, strengthen partnerships with international clients, perform other support tasks.
Organization: International Operations Manager
- Manage and direct the methods, procedures and operations of a multinational organization.
Organization: International management consultant (Management Analyst)
- Helping companies find or maintain success in foreign markets by analyzing organizational performance and recommending improvements
Organization: Foreign sales representative
- Represent companies in potential markets globally, develop relationships with potential customers and sell products and services.
Organization: Logistics Manager
- To coordinate their supply chain from supplier to customer. Logistic managers ensure the proper allocation of materials to keep the company’s products in stock
Organization: Import/export coordinator
- Responsible for arranging shipments for export or import, preparing and confirming order approvals, processing pricing information and issuing invoices
Organization: International Marketing Manager
- Responsible for increasing product sales globally. Monitor budgets, contracts, marketing plans and advertising media with management and team members in international markets
Organization: International Human Resources Manager
- Managing workforce diversity in multinational companies, regulatory constraints and the relationship between training and career development on a global scale. Align management with its employees to support the development of the global organization and culture.
Organization: International Financial Analyst
- Reporting, guiding international investment activities and strategic planning to support the long-term financial goals of a global company. Understand the language, culture, environment and political background of the region for international financial planning and investment decision making
Organization/ NGOs: Global Policy Analyst
- Research complex issues and propose solutions to a wide range of political problems. Examine the policies of governments, political trends, legal systems and other related issues and their research helps inform the formulation of public policies
NGOs: Nonprofit Analyst
- Support nonprofit operations, handle nonprofits’ investment decisions to help grow their fund
NGOs: Nonprofit Marketing and Public Relations Roles
- Create organic or paid campaigns to drive public interest in your organization. Work to create a public image by engaging the press and media for positive coverage of the organization.