Từ Sinh viên UEH đến Công dân toàn cầu
Từ Công dân toàn cầu UEH
đến Công dân toàn cầu vì sự phát triển bền vững
Tuyển sinh Văn bằng 2 ĐHCQ
Hình thức: Đăng ký trực tuyến (online)
Tuyển sinh Thạc sĩ
Liên hệ: (028) 38.235.277 | (028) 38.295.437 Tuyển sinh Liên thông từ Cao đẳng lên Đại học VLVH
Liên thông đúng ngành: Xét tuyển Liên thông khác ngành: Xét tuyển theo điểm trung bình bậc trung cấp Tuyển sinh Văn bằng 2 VLVH
Dành cho thí sinh đã tốt nghiệp Đại học Tuyển thẳng
Xét tuyển dựa vào kết quả điểm 02 môn học ở bậc đại học
Tuyển sinh Liên thông từ Trung cấp lên Đại học VLVH
Liên thông đúng ngành: Xét tuyển Liên thông khác ngành: Xét tuyển theo điểm trung bình bậc trung cấp Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Cuối tháng 2, 5, 8, 11 Tuyển sinh Văn bằng 1 VLVH
Dành cho thí sinh tốt nghiệp THPT bất kỳ năm nào Xét tuyển dựa vào học bạ THPT Tuyển sinh Liên thông từ Trung cấp lên Đại học VLVH
Liên thông đúng ngành: Xét tuyển Liên thông khác ngành: Xét tuyển theo điểm trung bình bậc trung cấp Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Cuối tháng 2, 5, 8, 11
Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration program educates people to become management experts and top managers.
Đối tượng người học
Điều kiện xét tuyển
Cấu trúc chương trình
I. General Education
II. Professional education knowledge
General management knowledge
Advanced strategy management
Advanced operation management
Advanced quality management
Strategic human resource management
Minor Education (Compulsory) Specialized management knowledge (compulsory):
Graduates from MBA (applied orientation) attain the following learning outcomes:
Synthesize and analyze fundamental theories; Update and comprehend contemporary knowledge and practices related to business activities and management functions such as those related to strategic management, operation management, marketing management, quality management, human resource management, and so on.
Deeply comprehend fundamental theories, concepts, models, and perspectives in the field of business administration and evaluate their applicability in practices.
Comprehend and apply the process of designing and executing innovative management models and/or identifying and implementing effective solutions for challenging business problems.
Competence in analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating information and data to come up with creative and effective theory-informed solutions for practical problems.
Competence in leading, organizing, administering, managing and controlling organizational functions and business activities.
Competence in collecting, synthesizing, analyzing and evaluating information, data, and documents pertaining to corporate governance issues in a systematic manner.
Competence in updating knowledge and documents; in applying technology and softwares creatively to solve business and administrative problems.
Competence in transfering knowledge that is based on attaining the solid foundation of understanding corporate governance issues and then discussing with colleagues and others
Proficiency in English (equivalent to level 4/6 of the Vietnamese Foreign Language Competency Framework)
Autonomy and Responsibility
Ability to independently plan and implement projects to address challenges or problems encountered in business administration practices.
Actively adapting, self-directing and being able to guide others on how to build and implement practical projects in corporate governance.
Enclosing knowledgeable conclusions in the field of corporate governance
Proficiency in managing, evaluating and improving specilized professional practices.
Cơ hội việc làm
Top managers in administrative functions and business organizations, sush as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Chief Operation Officer (COO)
The CEO is responsible for the smooth running of the company, and is ultimately responsible for any failings too.
– Responsible for planning and general strategic directions for the company.
– Determine the company’s strategy and ensure it is moving in the right direction at all times.
– Operating and taking responsibility for the entire operation of the company.
– Ensure the company’s current and future goals are met as expected by management in terms of sales growth, profitability, product quality, talent development and other activities of the departments.
Middle managers or experts at strategic or functional management such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human resources, Purchasing Manager, Quality Assurance
– A functional manager is the head of a company’s functional department, in charge of overseeing and directing functional strategies that contribute to the overall goals of the business. They lead the employees in the department to achieve the desired goals.
– An expert is a competent specialist in charge of implementing the professional practices.
Small Business Owner
– Start their own businesses on their own, make a positive difference and be successful.
– Deploying start-up projects from ideas of individuals, teams/group.
– Fundraiser and Development Officer, Implementing communication and marketing projects.
Government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Management consultants or public management specialists or heads of administration – general department of government or non-government organizations.
– The head of Administration – General Department is the person directly responsible for the overall administrative issues, personnel, logistics, general statistics of the organization, information assurance which are accurate, complete, stable, transparent and efficient.
– The specialists are those to be assigned to work for the Board of Directors; to coordinate closely with members of the Board of Directors, with the heads of departments, and with other staff in order to achieve organizational goals.