Domestic and foreign enterprises: Working as an expert in finance department, accounting department at all types of businesses across sectors, at home or abroad.
- Implement financial analysis and cash flow of the firm. Evaluate the firm’s financial performance, make proposals and present solutions to improve the firm’s financial health.
- Synthesize and gather necessary information for firm’s financial and cash flow forecasting.
- Appraisal of all long-term capital investment projects for capital budgeting decision making.
- Develop firm’s short-term and long-term financial planning
- Analyze alternative dividend payout policies and its relationship with firm value.
- Manage firm’s short-term assets and financing on a daily basis.
- Evaluate alternative short-term and long-term financing to support investment in net working capital.
- Implement business valuation for M&A activities
- Analzes firm’s capital structure and its impact on firm value.
- Evaluate and implement firm’s risk management
- Analyze alternative strategies for firm to raise funds by selling equity and debt securities to outside investors in the market.
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: Credit specialists appraising various types of loan.
- Analyze customer’s creditworthiness and making decisions on credits limit, structure of the loan contract and specified covenants.
- Classification and review of borrower’s risk and credit ratings.
- Inspect and supervise the process of using loan, ensure that collaterals are well managed.
- Implement credits management and cash collection: monitor and push customers to repay debt principal and interest as scheduled;
- Making proposals to restructure of the loan contract term, monitor the debt retirement, cash collection of debt principal, interest and fees (if any) until the loan contract is expired;
- Create periodic analysis reports on bad loan and risks.
- Perform internal credit ratings for customers in accordance with regulations and give opinions on setting up credit risk provisions.
- Receive and check dossiers of request for interest exemption/reduction, making proposal for interest exemption/reduction
- Develop a internal control system tomake sure compliance with the bank’s credit limit policy for customers and regulation.
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: Risk management specialists, quality assurance
- Appraisal of risk assessment with disbursement loans: determination of financial situation of the subjects submitting loan requests, industry and enterprise characteristics of the borrowers.
- Develop models and methods to measure and predict risk.
- Directly build and deploy statistical methods using databases, economic/industry information for monitoring and measuring operational risks
- Set out methods to solve risk problems
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: International settlement specialists and forex traders
- Proposing plans for managing exchange rates risk by hedging in currency forward, future, money, and option markets
- Implement foreign exachange trading
- Check transaction documents of customers and businesses.
- Keep records, solve customers and business’s problems
- Undertake international payment: money transfer, collection, mail, account,…
- Prepare reports related to international payments
- Coordinate with other departments to solve international payment problems in the most effective way.
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: Investment analysts and consultants at investment company and mutual funds, ETF funds
- Do market research and changes in regulations and laws.
- Analyze financial market and others
- Review and analyze the financial information
- Assess investment risks and opportunities, determine the best investment strategy
- Establish investment policies, guidelines and procedures; ensure transactions are conducted in accordance with the company’s guidelines and reuqirements.
- Ensure compliance with regulation, law, and prepare of reports.
- Be responsible for identifying and monitoring investment issues to assist clients.
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: Securities broker
- Play a role as brokers, consult customers on securities investment strategy to expand the customer’s transaction size and frequency and improve their investment performance.
- Take care of, maintain relationships with existing customers, find and develop new customers.
- Provide advice to clients on trading techniques, investment strategies, portfolios formation, financial plans.
- Collecting, analyzing, providing information, supporting customers to make transactions
- Receive comments and feedback from customers
Joint stock commercial banks, state commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies, investment funds, financial companies, and all kinds of intermediary financial institutions: Financial analysts in securities companies, insurance companies …
- Collect and analyze all relevant information
- Analyze stocks, firm performance, and financial market.
- Determine and propose effective investment plans and solutions to the company
- Develop alternative investment products.
- Search, appraise and propose investment opportunities in accordance with the company’s investment policies.
- Develop and maintain databases and implement analysis reports as required.
Higher education instritutions, Universities, Colleges, Research and training institutes at home and abroad: Lecturers who teach different finance subjects at research and training institutes, universities, and colleges at home or abroad; Researchers at universities, colleges, academic research institutes, across the country at home or abroad.
- As a lecturer
- Develop a teaching plan of taught subjects, preparing lecture’s notes and deliverables including course syllabus or unit guide for teaching activity.
- Teach students the anticipated subjects following the course syllabus, equipe the students with soft skills, leading class discussion and encourage the student to participaten in class activities.
- Implement assessment task on students’ academic achievement as well as receiving the student’s teaching evaluation.
- As a Researcher
- Participate in scientific research activities.
- Participate periodic training programs to advance knowledge, compile teaching materials for teaching work as well as improve the teaching skills.
- Publish research papers in indexed journals
- Attend teaching seminars related to specialities
- Participate in international conference as presenter, keynote speaker, Session chair, or Discussant…
- Be a peer/ blind reviewer evaluating the scientific research papers, giving constructive and helpful comments/feedbacks.
- Actively studying, taking training courses, improving professional skills as well as foreign languages and information technology skills.
State agencies, governments, and administrative units, general departments, departments and agencies at all levels under the Ministry of Finance, General Department of Taxation, and Local Taxation agencies: Working at finance and accounting departments such as specialists, senior specialists, or experts in public administrative units, government agencies at all levels as policy makers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial analysis, plans, decisions for the organisation (state agencies, departments, Goverment branches
- Participate in the process of development of regulations in the field of finance,…
- Participate in the process of updating and improving the quality of financial regulations, tax policies, …
- Monitoring tax revenues/ expenditures, procurement of assets and equipment of agencies …